We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

not posilbe to install | Forum

jakub
jakub Apr 20 '17

Warning: require(/www/doc//...oser/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/doc//...er/autoload_real.php on line 12

Warning: require(/www/doc//...oser/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/doc//...er/autoload_real.php on line 12

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/www/doc//...oser/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/doc//...er/autoload_real.php on line 12

this is the probem whan i wnat to install the oxwall. please help  me. whan i change the database there is info, that i need to change the dev mode to true, but it not helped. i stuck in the plugin install. i cant install the software. please help.
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 20 '17
There is missing files in your Oxwall installation, download the full package again from here: https://developers.oxwall.com/download

Unzip it and upload everything again via FTP.

jakub
jakub Apr 20 '17
 i tryed to download the package but still the same.

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/www/doc//...oser/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/doc//...er/autoload_real.php on line 12

dont knowe why? i also tryed to older version, but is not posible to install it. need to instal it to the vipshemale.online   and noe chance.

please help me

regards
jakub
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 20 '17

Are you sure that you have this file uploaded on your server?

vipshemale.online/www/ow_libraries/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php

double check that your file is exactly like this "ClassLoader.php" with all the letters exactly the same and not like this "classloader.php".

The Forum post is edited by Scam Detector Apr 20 '17
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 20 '17
What are your server's specs? php version... etc
The Forum post is edited by Scam Detector Apr 20 '17
jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
hallo, your fantastic, it was in the "ClassLoader.php"  , but now after the instal is there this eror

Fatal error: Class 'Smarty' not found in /www/doc/www.vipshemale.online/www/ow_core/smarty.php on line 35
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
Check for this files: 

ow_libraries\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\Autoloader.php

ow_libraries\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php

ow_libraries\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\SmartyBC.class.php

The Forum post is edited by Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
perfect, is instaled but now another problem

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'RSSItem.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/doc/www.vipshemale.online/www/ow_libraries/rss/iterators.php on line 22

its crazy
jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
finaly done

jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
i add the letters RSSI big letters and now it is working. But tell me why is it with so many errors, its not easy for beginners.

Thank you very very much. Without you i will not done it.

Thax a lot
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
You are the first one that I see having such problem with oxwall, I'm not really sure the exact momment when your files are renamed to lowercase instead of keep having the correct name. 

It may be on the file upload, or after you unzip the file, or any other momment, I can't tell for sure without having access to your data and without knowing your pc specs, what software are you using to upload, your server specs, etc.

You are welcome.

jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
only one problem. Whan i want to install plugin there is a another error

Fatal error: Class 'GuzzleHttp\RequestOptions' not found in /www/doc/www.vipshemale.online/www/ow_utilities/http_client.php on line 56

any idea how to fix it?
jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
i use, FTP true Totalcommander, and i unzip the think there also. I dont know why i have so manyp roblems with it. i realy dont know
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
Take a look at this, this may be the problem and they say how to fix it.

http://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=66868

"When you copy to an FTP directory, there's a little checkbox that says "covert filenames to lower case". Uncheck it. "

So I think the safest way is to reupload everything with this option unchecked or...

I highly recommend to use filezilla for ftp upload, I haven't had any issue with it so far.

jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17

Fatal error: Class 'GuzzleHttp\RequestOptions' not found in /www/doc/www.vipshemale.online/www/ow_utilities/http_client.php on line 56

This is now the problém.  In admin are a whan i want to instalace or active24.cz plugin it says this
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
I say reupload everything because there is more files that may be renamed in lowercase and you still are going to have more problems until you reupload everything with this option unchecked or switch to filezilla and reupload everything with this other software.
jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
You think all the files  or only the update. But if i will reupload  all the files i will need to install  it again right? I will ty.  And many thanks for your time and your big help
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
Just don't reupload the dir "/ow_includes" so you don't need to reinstall it again.
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 21 '17
it's always a pleasure to help. Let us know if it works.
jakub
jakub Apr 21 '17
Thank a lot man
Pages: 1 2 »