We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mail Box on Mobile Devices - Mailbox | Forum

N8 Core
N8 Core Apr 25 '17
First want to start off by saying, I do not want to hear " we have a mobile version, we do not support desktop version on mobile ", simply put your mobile version is crap and doesn't look like its getting better any time soon SO that being said.. 

I have completely made my clients ( several clients ) responsive - and i mean you already have responsive templates right?  so what the hell would be the point in those if your core plugins do not work on mobile.... 

ok back to the issue at hand, when using the mail box, you click a message then click the text box.. the mobile keyboard opens..  You send, then go to a different message.. click text box.. the keyboard DOES NOT open. 

Now they can refresh and choose to open the other conversation to get the keyboard to open, BUT maybe just maybe you guys SHOULD either FIX this problem or reload the script once a message is sent. 

and again.. I do not want to hear any excuses. My clients websites equal up to about 15 various sites, and i know how little you care about clients needs after the purchase. But if you can not fix simple things like this Ill make sure no future client even thinks about Skafla/Skadate.. thanks for understanding..   

You do not have permission to reply this topic