We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The javascript does not start | Forum

Daniele
Daniele Jan 18 '11
Hello. I have a problem in all my profile, javascript does not work anymore. can someone help me?
Benjamin
Benjamin Jan 18 '11
I had the same problem… I went back to 1.0 RC2 because of that. Hope there will be a fix for this problem!
Den Team
Den Jan 18 '11
Hello guys.Please, provide more details/urls
Avinash Joshi
Avinash Joshi Jan 19 '11
I also have the same problem after upgrading to the stable release. the javascript does not work at all!
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
Does it the same? If yes, you need to update to 1.0.1
Avinash Joshi
Avinash Joshi Jan 19 '11
Yes, and when i try to update to version 1.0.1, it gives the following ftp error. can you help me on the same?OW Debug — ErrorMessage: Argument 1 passed to UTIL_Ftp::getConnection() must be an array, null given, called in /home/zeemosne/public_html/our-world/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php on line 720 and definedFile: /home/zeemosne/public_html/our-world/ow_utilities/ftp.phpLine: 109
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
Try this topic to fix this error.
Daniele
Daniele Jan 19 '11
When I try to click "edit this page" does not work, you must enter the URL manually, just inside the edit page I can not: move, modify, add or delete widget.il site is: www.newdisegnomanga.comand I have already installed the version 1.0.1
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
@Daniel You need to update to 1.0.1. If update failed with error, your need to fix it with this topic and try to update again
The Forum post is edited by Den Jan 19 '11
Daniele
Daniele Jan 19 '11
I put the file, but the javascript in my profile pages still do not work
Daniele
Daniele Jan 19 '11
I put the files I've been through, I reinstalled the version 1.0.1, but still have the problem I mentioned earlier
Ajay Vijayachandraprasad
I updated to Oxwall 1.0.1. But javascript not work. Why...?
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
@Daniel

Checked your site under user. You have JS error with mailbox plugin. Did you update mailbox plugin?

@Ajay Vijayachandraprasad

Would you check it with Firebug? What Javascript errors did you receive?
Daniele
Daniele Jan 19 '11
I did it. I did when I put version 1.0.1
Daniele
Daniele Jan 19 '11
I uninstalled and installed the plugin and now everything works thanks
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
Good, did you reinstall mailbox plugin?
Daniele
Daniele Jan 20 '11
yes I did
Ajay Vijayachandraprasad
Addenster, I uninstalled the plug-in 'mailbox'. After it I can delete the walls on user profile. But when I reinstalled the mailbox plugin. The same problem is occured. I check my site with firebug. But I can't find any error. Please help…
Den Team
Den Jan 21 '11
@ AjayWould you download the latest version of mailbox from store and install it again?