We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Resetting Category ID - Question Answer | Forum

Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 26 '17
Hi, is there a way for me to reset the .../qa?cat=24 category starting at 1? I deleted and created a lot of new ones and now I can't get back to 1. I was able to change the category ID to 1 in the database, but that broke the category name and the ability to edit it in the admin area. It ended up showing this title in the admin, qa+category_title_1 and qa+category_description_1 in red and can't not be click on to edit.
The Forum post is edited by Bruce Tran Apr 26 '17
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
And check in ow_base_language_key table to find qa+category_title_24, qa+category_description_24, to then change to 1.
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 27 '17
It has three columns: ID, prefixID and Key. I changed ID value to 1, but it didn't work for me. Could it be in a different table? I even tried to change the Key value category_title_24 to category_title_1 and it still doesn't work. Please help. Will uninstall and reinstall fix this issue?
The Forum post is edited by Bruce Tran Apr 27 '17
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 28 '17
If you don't have time to figure it out, it's okay. Since I didn't have much content, I went ahead and uninstalled and reinstalled and it fixed the problem.

I just ran into another bug. In the Notifications setting, the checkbox for Question and Answer plugin looks like this "qa+email_notifications_setting_answer." I tried to look that under Language settings in the admin, but can't find it. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Yes, please uninstall then install it/

We will focus on "qa+email_notifications_setting_answer." issue.
You do not have permission to reply this topic