We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem with default logo - Extra - Adult responsive theme | Forum

Jan Kowalski
Jan Kowalski May 6 '17
Hi,
I have problem with logo, one time is showing my logo, one time its shoving default logo.
I tried change o delete file ow_themes/extra/images/logo.svg - is imposible
I tried chenge logo.svc to logo.png on ow_themes/extra/base.css - is imposible

Same problem is with images on slider - one time is showing default foto one time my foto.

How can I solve this problem?

EDIT:
OK, I changed hosting and IP, but I cant renew/reset IP on "my purchases" panel - This option does not work

The Forum post is edited by Jan Kowalski May 6 '17
Jan Kowalski
Jan Kowalski May 8 '17
Hello,
Yes, I have my logo on edit page and I clear cache on my browser.

I changed the domain name and server IP
Old domain have redrection 301 to new domain, on new domain y have copy the website 1:1.
At first I thought that is a problem with license key and IP, I try to reset IP on my "purchase panel"  but it does not work.
So I changed the server IP to previous one (new domain, the same/old IP server), now old IP its "promoted" on all DNS servers but it still the same problem.

One time page its showing with my logo and my fotos one time its showing with default pictures.

See attachment

I will be grateful for your help
Attachments:
  bdsmm.jpg (94Kb)
Jan Kowalski
Jan Kowalski May 9 '17
Hi,
Thanks for answer.
I have observation ....

I created new/fresh instalation of Oxwal on mydomain.com/test/ with new database,
I install new copy of theme Extra and
I changed default logo to my logo.
My new website is working properly/its showing my logo.

When I connect new instalation to old database (etiting file ow_includes/config.php from new instalation to old data base
from my home page) new instalation its showing one time my logo, one time default logo.

I'm sure, problem is in the old database.
Do you have any idea what could be a problem? :)
The Forum post is edited by Jan Kowalski May 9 '17
Jan Kowalski
Jan Kowalski May 9 '17

Okk I understand

Anyway thanks :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic