We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How To remove The Captcha From Join Forum | Forum

Ajith Joseph
Ajith Joseph Aug 24 '12
Hello Brother ,

How To remove The Captcha From Join Forum . users are complaint me that . some one's can't not join my site . bcous all time see there captcha error , and some were no problem 

now i want remove that 

please help me 

Lisa
Lisa Oct 23 '12
I have users reporting problems with captcha too - saying they try again and again and again to join but continue to get captcha errors. Is anyone aware of ongoing issues with captcha? I'm getting a lot of these reports recently.
Arm
Arm Nov 4 '12
any new info on this ? would love to remove captcha 
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips? nạp tiền bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
That is why a good idea is you need to connected examine prior to producing. You can actually distribute greater distribute this way. rundpools set
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you. pool edelstahl  set
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. a course in miracles
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
That is furthermore a good submit that i actually appreciated studying. It isn't each day that we hold the chance to find out one thing. juwa download
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return. bgame888
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 15
I simply learned all about your internet site the other day and i also are already studying this frequently. You use a ton of practical information on the site and that i benefit from the particular style of the web page additionally. Keep up the good work! NURS FPX 4030 Assessment 4 Remote Collaboration and Evidence-Based Care
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return. acim teacher
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 15
I conceive this site has some rattling excellent information for everyone : D. a course in miracles
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 15
Although my partner and i purchased on your own net sign nonetheless incorporating consciousness just a bit feel submits. Great technique for prospective, We have been book-marking within a period of time locate variants deduce spgs approach upwards. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
I have been checking your blog site for any even though now, would seem like everyday I study some thing new Thanks living miracles worldwide ministry
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
i signed up on clicksor last month and i was impressed with the amount of money i made in one month` Sugar Defender
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
I have been checking your blog site for any even though now, would seem like everyday I study some thing new Thanks acim internships
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Image ads are usually only for Adsense regarding Articles internet pages without designed for Adsense intended for Serp’s internet pages. imr 4831 for sale
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
I have been checking your blog site for any even though now, would seem like everyday I study some thing new Thanks acim bookstore
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »