We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please assist me big issue in registration new users | Forum

Soundchum web solution

when new user register an account, after he submit it site redirect to error 500, and when he log in the site no information found at his profile such as his avatar, real name, age, etc

When i test it by my self i enable DEBUG_MOD and go to register a new account after that give me this message ( age:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '),('9221d78a4201eac23c972e1d4aa2cee6','245','','0',,),('c441a8a9b955647cdf4c8156' at line 1

File:/home/heedbox/public_html/ow_core/database.php

Line:556

Trace:

#0 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_core/database.php(556): PDO->query('REPLACE INTO `o...')

#1 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/question_data_dao.php(145): OW_Database->batchInsertOrUpdateObjectList('ow_base_questio...', Array)

#2 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/question_service.php(1008): BOL_QuestionDataDao->batchReplace(Array)

#3 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/edit.php(138): BOL_QuestionService->saveQuestionsData(Array, 245)

#4 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_Edit->index(Array)

#5 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_Edit), Array)

#6 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()

#7 /home/heedbox/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()

#8 {main}

Type:PDOException )

There another issue :

there is problem in cron job, my users always online and mass messages don't received by users or take too long time to sent really there is big problem in cron job, when i tried to open this ( wget http://www.yoursite.com/ow_cron/run.php ) give me this message

( OW Debug - Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '),('BASE_Cron::dbCacheProcess','1346065420',),('BASE_Cron::mailQueueProcess','13' at line 1

File:/home/heedbox/public_html/ow_core/database.php

Line:556

Trace:

#0 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_core/database.php(556): PDO->query('REPLACE INTO `o...')

#1 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/cron_job_dao.php(84): OW_Database->batchInsertOrUpdateObjectList('ow_base_cron_jo...', Array)

#2 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/cron_service.php(71): BOL_CronJobDao->batchSave(Array)

#3 /home/heedbox/public_html/ow_cron/run.php(82): BOL_CronService->batchSave(Array)

#4 {main}

Type:PDOException )

please assist me i start to lose my users

Attachments:
  user profile registration error.bmp (1110.05Kb)
  cron job error.bmp (933.8Kb)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
It seems that you do not have sufficient access to the mysql server database. Please verify whether the username/password in the config.php file has the access.
Den Team
Den Aug 30 '12
Ashraf,

Have you performed any custom changes in default core?