We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Send e-mail | Forum

Helike
Helike Aug 30 '12
Hello,

I'm tryin'to develop some custom modifications to my Network.

And, for some, I'll need to send e-mails.

I'd like to use the features already developed from Oxwall to make it's easier, 'giveful' and organized.

With it in mind, I go to documentation and saw that there's a Crash Course about the Contact Us, that use e-mail feature.

However, when I try to use the same code from Contact Us I got this error:

Fatal error: Class 'BASE_CLASS_Mail' not found in C:\Users\HelikeLong\Downloads\xampp-win32-1.8.0-usb-lite\xampp\htdocs\r\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\mail_service.php on line 200

What I have to do?

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I’m having some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions? nạp tiền Miso88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
I'd like this content content articles, Help to make valued, I'd choose a lot more data by using this, great deal of thought is particularly appealing., Bless a person created for composing. christian mysticism
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Could it be fine to reference some of this particular on my weblog only add a back link to this particular page? Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
That is promotion deals ads for you to handy examine prior writing. It will be easier to write down better site like that. acim bookstore
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
That is promotion deals ads for you to handy examine prior writing. It will be easier to write down better site like that. a course in miracles podcast
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my friend were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a book from our area library but I think I learned better from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there… upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Conveyancing… [...]we like to honor other sites on the web, even if they aren’t related to us, by linking to them. Below are some sites worth checking out[...]… Opini pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Thank you for another excellent article. Exactly where else could anybody get that kind of data in this kind of a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am to the appear for such information and facts. Código Lucrativo
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Browsing through your blog site presents me the chance to realize precisely why I like examining points with so substantially understanding. It actually is wonderful to know there are still terrific authors all around that will set wit into knowledgable data. I appreciate you for your contributions and eagerness to share your thoughts with us. FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATÉGIA
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. win247
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
magnificent issues altogether, you simply won emblem reader. What may you suggest in regards to your put up that you just made a few days in the past? Any positive? jepangqq
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 28
I have learned some new elements from your web site about pcs. Another thing I have always imagined is that laptop computers have become a product that each family must have for several reasons. They supply you with convenient ways in which to organize homes, pay bills, go shopping, study, hear music and even watch television shows. An innovative strategy to complete many of these tasks is a laptop computer. These personal computers are portable ones, small, effective and lightweight. Metabo Flex review
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
#h#1#h#
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as other folks consider concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you Neotonics review
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 1
Cheap Kasper Suits… [...]listed below are a couple of urls to internet websites we connect to for the fact we feel they really are really worth browsing[...]… f8bet
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
When i benefit your existing document. It might be top notch to examine everyone reveal with text throughout the coronary heart in conjunction with lucidity due to this vital difficulty may very well be easily viewed. 69vn
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 4
Congratulations on having Hands down the most sophisticated blogs Ive come throughout in most time! Its just incredible how much you can eliminate from a thing as a result of how visually beautiful it’s. Youve put collectively an amazing blog space -great graphics, videos, layout. This can be undoubtedly a must-see weblog! 먹튀검증사이트
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »