We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Price for one plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Christian
Christian Jun 27 '17
Check out what has responded to my offer for Statistic Plugins on footer

For one plugin users statistic he wants $700 This man is sick

statistics.jpg(33KB)

07:47PM

Daniel

Hi Christian,

Yes, it is possible to implement the statistic under the page footer. My team takes individual plugins start from USD $700.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Daniel.

Christian
Christian Jun 27 '17
If anyone interested is here free Plugin (selectgender) from Sergey Pryadkin GiperProger
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Jun 28 '17
It's very old version witch contains 10% of real current functions
Christian
Christian Jun 28 '17
I accidentally found that yesterday
The Forum post is edited by Christian Jun 28 '17
Daniel
Daniel Jun 29 '17

Hi my friend Christian, do you know? the earth is still spinning now.

I have told you, my company organization is a very complicated. we can take outsourcing projects, but the  price is starting form $700, it is very hard (impossible) to process a project that the price is under $700. Even change ONE character on your website, we take $700.

i am just a programer, i can not change my company in anyway.

You asked me the price, and i told you the price, than you said i am sick. but you have ever seen  I said you were sick in anytime?

I think it must be differences between people. that why i and you are very different, one is from a poor country but educated, ONE IS FROM A DEVELOPED COUNTRY, BUT NOT EDUCATED AT ALL.

Christian
Christian Jun 30 '17
I agree People are different One lives on a big leg one on a little one But under the skin, we all have the same color.