We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pete
Pete Sep 4 '12

Which is the login page ?,and in which file can i find it ?

I need to find the code to add a script so people can use without logging on once logged in oxwall

need to get this sort of code ?username=<?PHP echo $user ?>&picture=<?PHP echo $picture ? so member can log direct into my chat script

The Forum post is edited by Pete Sep 4 '12
Alia Team
Alia Sep 14 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 28 '12
You can add the code via /oxwall-1.4.0/ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/user_standard_sign_in.html
Robert
Robert Nov 8 '12
Hi i have tryed editing ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/user_standard_sign_in.html where when you go to the site it shows a login page i want to edit it all with pictures and a bit of a write up about the site but lets say i edit this line: <h3 style="text-align: center;padding-bottom: 8px;">{$siteName}</h3> to <h3 style="text-align: left;padding-bottom: 8px;">{$siteName}</h3> the logo will stay center or lets say i enter <p align="center">Welcome To Our Social Network</p> it dont show no where so then i thought that it cant be the right page that im edits but michael I says this is the page but if i delete everything so its a blank page it still shows the login page surly it should show nothing or an error on page Please help been trying to figure it out all night Its The same if i try to edit join_index.html
Pete
Pete Nov 18 '12

Quote from Michael I.
You can add the code via /oxwall-1.4.0/ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/user_standard_sign_in.html

Thanks
Jeff
Jeff Jan 15 '13
it says that link is forbidden. how can i fix?
Jeff
Jeff Jan 15 '13
ok my css is different from backend css...so how can i accomplish this task? shouldnt there just be a basic html login page....jeesh
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 22 '13
Jeff, you should not try opening that page, that is the file to edit. How is it forbidden? I mean are you trying to access it via FTP?