We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Restrictions on Pages dependant on their Role | Forum

Nathan Hilton
Nathan Hilton Sep 6 '12
could you make it so specific roles can get access to certain pages and the rest can’t access that page (not just hide the page but an actual deny access page.)
Nathan Hilton
Nathan Hilton Sep 26 '12
I mean by using the roles set to a user, only a specific user can access the page (not just hide the page) - this includes custom pages.

I'm not talking about plugins to my site.

Nathan Hilton
Nathan Hilton Sep 26 '12
meaning what?
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 1 '12
Only editing a code can provide you with what you request, Nathan.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now if a comment is added I buy four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is any way you may remove me from that service? Thanks! tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Nicely We definitely liked studying it. This particular topic procured by you is extremely efficient for correct preparing. freistehend aufstellbecken
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions? stahlwandpools freistehend
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
An fascinating discussion may be worth comment. I do think that you need to write regarding this topic, it might become a taboo subject but typically individuals are not enough to communicate in on such topics. To a higher. Cheers Glass Vacuum Lifters
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 9
We prefer your present post. It may be excellent to see anybody clarify within phrases with the cardio together with lucidity with this crucial concern may be rapidly observed. 103100195 routing number
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
That's look into you ought to special groundwork ahead of when authoring. Shall be likely that will even more alluring blog post through this industry. a course in miracles programs
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
That could be at the same time the best send in that in reality preferred examining. It's actually not every single day that many of us support the chance to figure out the very first thing. acim app
Angel
Angel Feb 12
Thanks for this update. Keep sharing! house cleaning services marietta ga
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
I have learned some new elements from your web site about pcs. Another thing I have always imagined is that laptop computers have become a product that each family must have for several reasons. They supply you with convenient ways in which to organize homes, pay bills, go shopping, study, hear music and even watch television shows. An innovative strategy to complete many of these tasks is a laptop computer. These personal computers are portable ones, small, effective and lightweight. Opina Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Within the present day culture look at Language is now a whole lot even more necessary and in addition well-known. Yet once i has long been younger, My spouse and i failed to comprehend with this as well as determine to like exterior instead of realize Language. Nevertheless my private mommy stated: “English can be the essential tools for being capable to consult with foreign most people, and which means it’s essential to analyze within a Language school. AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
What are you stating, man? I realize everyones got their own view, but really? Listen, your web site is neat. I like the energy you put into it, especially with the vids and the pics. But, come on. Theres gotta be a better way to say this, a way that doesnt make it seem like everyone here is stupid! avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
Thanks a lot for this particular material I had been browsing all Search engines to find it! jepangqq pkv
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Thanks for any other informative blog. The place else may just I get that type of info written in such a perfect approach? I have a mission that I’m just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 20
Rapidly your web page will definitely it goes without saying develop into widely known having enable managing some sort of blog site individuals, to its aware content articles or even examine articles or blog posts. buzz craves
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
You made some decent points there. I looked on the net for your problem and located most people goes together with along with your internet site. upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
I totally agree! I came over from google and am looking to subscribe. Where is your RSS feed? Opini pix
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »