We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Update issues - Venus | Forum

Shaun
Shaun Jul 16 '17
When updating or reuploading the theme I an error message saying that mysql has gone away and the theme looks like this.

Shaun
Shaun Aug 2 '17
Tried that and still had problems.

So far I can't update this theme. Anyone else havng any issues?
Rob
Rob Aug 12 '17

Dear developers,

We have not updated this theme but purchased and uploaded.
During upload there were already problems because it took a lot of time and once it was uploaded, we received the error erro 500.
After we had activated the theme, we got the same image as Shaun got.
So we have now bought something, which we can not use and we use the old existing theme again.!

Maybe there is something wrong with the new version.?

With regards,

Daydreams Exclusive

Rob
Rob Aug 13 '17

Very strange, but we did a test of uploading themes where the situation (PC on the same to the Internet) was always the same.

Other themes were uploaded very quickly and could be activated without any problems.
But with this theme it did 4x as longer as it was uploaded, plus we received an error (see attach) once the theme was uploaded.
After refreshing the screen and activating the theme, we got the same result as shaun.
We are very sorry, but something is not good with the file we get from this site.

Attachments:
  http 500.jpg (85Kb)
Shaun
Shaun Aug 13 '17
Hi just seen all these includin the request for my site url.

My site is HERE
Rob
Rob Aug 13 '17
A fairly cumbersome way of installing a themebut okay.
We have uploaded the zip file through our DirectAdmin control panel to the themes folder and unpacked it there.
Then, via config.php, run the devmode a couple of times, then log in as admin on the aware website.
Then activated the theme.!
Fine, the theme worked, but after closing the website the login part was not visible.
The aware website is closed for visitors by the way.
Rob
Rob Aug 13 '17

Find the differences, lol.

With the best regards,

Daydreams Exclusive

Attachments:
  With Venus_plus theme.JPG (346Kb)
  Pandora_dark theme Now.JPG (108Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic