We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Newsfeed square, not smiley - Smileys | Forum

Brandon
Brandon Jul 29 '17
The add smiley button on my newsfeed is a square and not a smile. Any idea how to resolve this? 

http://www.thagrow.space ;

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 4 '17
Hello Brandon,

Sorry it took a while to respond.

Could you please specify whether you make any custom code changes? Also, what theme are you using? I looks like the icon for the button has incorrect format or does not exist for this theme. Please check it using the default Oxwall theme.

Brandon
Brandon Oct 30 '17
Thanks for responding. Here's my late response :)

I tried other themes and the issue is still there. I didn't add any code, only plugins. 

Brandon
Brandon Nov 21 '17
Hi, do you have any idea why this is happening? 
Quote from Skalfa LLC Hello Brandon,

Could you please specify whether you make any custom code changes? Also, what theme are you using? I looks like the icon for the button has incorrect format or does not exist for this theme. Please check it using the default Oxwall theme.

Brandon
Brandon Jul 6 '18

Quote from Skalfa LLC Hello Brandon,

Are you still available to help me figure this out? :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic