We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

suggestion: facebook style status, including links, video, photo's | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
g00d
g00d Jan 20 '11
It would be great if the status would recognise if it's a link or a video or just a status that is entered.
Shawtymane
Shawtymane Jan 23 '11
ya, llike in facebookthat would be greatthen we need a better picture uploaderi mean we upload pic on status from our drive
Ajay
Ajay Feb 21 '11
Links, photos and videos these all features are there only we need to customize it with status bar…
The Forum post is edited by Ajay Feb 21 '11
g00d
g00d Feb 22 '11
thx ajay, I Think it would help allot. Also, the feed is static, so if you change pictures or text, it gives error in the feed
Emil Team
Emil Feb 23 '11
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
g00d
g00d Feb 28 '11
Some version ago, you could have the input module (widget) for the wall seperate. Can you bring this back? I loved it, since I could put it where I wish.(on top of a page f.e.)
Den Team
Den Mar 1 '11
Would you more describe what module do you mean please? :)
elenapatrick
elenapatrick Aug 13 '22
There are so many apps to find the way what you want. and now the world is gone Upper side or growing in technology so I want to tell you about some different gadgets they are use in online classes . Leapfrogs Leaped Ultimate The Leaped ultimate is one excellent cub’s tablets & is designed specifically for toddlers.  "Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite"  This tablet has assembled in games conditioning that allow your child to learn being. 
The Forum post is edited by elenapatrick Aug 13 '22