We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Image upload size newsfeed | Forum

Radios
Radios Sep 12 '12
How to increase the size of the image sent in Newsfeed?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 13 '12
Dear Radios, 
To increase the size,  you will need to modify the PHP code. Currently you will not be able to do this using CSS.  We are planning to add a new mode for displaying images in newsfeed in near future.
Radios
Radios Sep 13 '12
Thank you. which file and directory?
I tried to find but could not.
Attachments:
  example.jpg (22.72Kb)
DesignOX
DesignOX Sep 13 '12
good idea! will add that to my site.
Radios
Radios Sep 14 '12
Which file to edit?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 14 '12
Dear Radios,  currently I do not have detailed information on which file needs to be edited. I will be able to give more details once this feature is implemented.

Alia Team
Alia Sep 14 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Radios
Radios Sep 14 '12
Yes! Aliia! Once you know the answers! Alert!
The Forum post is edited by Radios Sep 14 '12
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
could allow go of somebody I cherished, to take on wild adventures I’d certainly not get to get in serious lifetime, to get nightly vacations in the course nạp tiền Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the prefer”.I’m attempting to to find things to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!! schwimmbadfolie oval
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
The the very next time Someone said a blog, I hope it doesnt disappoint me as much as this place. Come on, man, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to express. All I hear is actually a few whining about something that you could fix when you werent too busy in search of attention. poolbecken komplettset
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
Can I just say what a relief to discover somebody that truly knows what theyre speaking about online. You certainly discover how to bring a difficulty to light making it crucial. Workout . should ought to see this and understand why side of the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked since you also certainly develop the gift. Glass Vacuum Lifters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as i somewhat certainly wanted taking a look at. This may not quite frequently that we include possibility to lift weights a major issue. christian mysticism churches
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as i somewhat certainly wanted taking a look at. This may not quite frequently that we include possibility to lift weights a major issue. christian mysticism churches
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve included you guys to my own blogroll. Opina Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
This key fact write is get many site visitors. How should you publicize it? Doing it offers a fantastic customized style during strategies. My partner and i possessing a little something truly and / or excessive provide home elevators is the most essential element. AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
There are a couple of interesting points soon enough in this posting but I don’t determine if I see these center to heart. You can find some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I investigate it further. Good write-up , thanks so we want much more! Put into FeedBurner at the same time avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
what is the best way too cool down my house using a box fan and AC at the same time? jepangqq pkv
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
This is pretty attention-grabbing , i was trying for something but found your site as an alternative via Google . I feel affection for networking. Anyways, just wanted in the direction of drop through and speak hi . i have subscribed in the direction of your site plus i am already in the market onward to the updates , Thanks… Sugar Defender Drops
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »