We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Image upload size newsfeed | Forum

Radios
Radios Sep 12 '12
How to increase the size of the image sent in Newsfeed?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 13 '12
Dear Radios, 
To increase the size,  you will need to modify the PHP code. Currently you will not be able to do this using CSS.  We are planning to add a new mode for displaying images in newsfeed in near future.
Radios
Radios Sep 13 '12
Thank you. which file and directory?
I tried to find but could not.
Attachments:
  example.jpg (22.72Kb)
DesignOX
DesignOX Sep 13 '12
good idea! will add that to my site.
Radios
Radios Sep 14 '12
Which file to edit?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 14 '12
Dear Radios,  currently I do not have detailed information on which file needs to be edited. I will be able to give more details once this feature is implemented.

Alia Team
Alia Sep 14 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Radios
Radios Sep 14 '12
Yes! Aliia! Once you know the answers! Alert!
The Forum post is edited by Radios Sep 14 '12
HIGH Quality Backlinks
could allow go of somebody I cherished, to take on wild adventures I’d certainly not get to get in serious lifetime, to get nightly vacations in the course nạp tiền Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the prefer”.I’m attempting to to find things to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!! schwimmbadfolie oval
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19

Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.acim bookstore

HIGH Quality Backlinks
Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. a course in miracles podcast
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Quickly this particular site may undoubtedly gain popularity in between just about all running a blog as well as site-building people, because of its painstaking articles or maybe evaluations. jepangqq
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Nice post. I discover some thing more challenging on diverse blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to read content from other writers and use a little something from their site. I’d prefer to use some while using content on my own weblog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. Metabo Flex review
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on! Neotonics review
Pages: 1 2 3 »