We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Email | Forum

Shaun
Shaun Sep 14 '17
Every email sent from my doe's not get deliverd to any of my members and instead gets returned to me with the following message.

A message that you sent was rejected by the local scanning code that checks incoming messages on this system. The following error was given:
Mail Delivery System

This message was classified as SPAM and may not be delivered ------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

My solution to this after weeks of using google to find some help and posting here was to enable SMTP. After I did all emails were suddenly working fine again.

However a new issue has emerged.

Now if someone invites say more than 1 person to an event when my site sends out the email notification everyone that was invited is added to the CC with their email visible.

A big privacy problem for me.

Can I fix any of the above issues or is it at least possible to turn off all email notifications site wide for anything other than veryfying users emails?

any help is really appreciated and I am desperate as currently ne members cannot verify their email addresses.
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 17 '17
Are you using the basic, Oxwall Events plugin or a 3rd-party events plugin?
Shaun
Shaun Sep 18 '17
Basic with some third party additions from puros
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 20 '17
Hello, i check this, create this update, this will help, if you have any errors, let me know i try help you

https://github.com/oxwall/oxwall/pull/523/files