We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

facebook comments | Forum

DeFender
DeFender Sep 16 '12
content facebook comments. any ideas ;)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I could not get anyting on this... can you explain in detail?
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 16 '12
Oh, I see. So you want a Facebook comment system that appears on every piece of content on your site?
DeFender
DeFender Sep 25 '12
not for newsfeed
for blogs, videos, events
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 28 '12
I think this suggestion might be worth submitting at oxwall.uservoice.com - looks pretty good idea for me, I will ask our team about adding this feature to our script.
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 28 '12
Quote from Michael I. I think this suggestion might be worth submitting at oxwall.uservoice.com - looks pretty good idea for me, I will ask our team about adding this feature to our script.

Cool, it'd be a nice Add - On. But, if the Oxwall team does add it, I'd recommend a button to switch to Facebook comments or a "Post As" then Facebook button so we can mainly still have "The Wall" for comments on user's content.
Crystal
Crystal Sep 30 '12
I agree the wall needs a comment feature as well as is confusing to have a wall and newsfeed where only the news feed has comments. Myabe the two need to be combined into one feed.
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 30 '12
The Wall and Newsfeed are very different. The Wall is just for leaving your mark, or message / comment on that content. Newsfeed is just a stream of activity, content, etc that appears on your site.
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 2 '12
The only concern I have is - why would we need an additional comments system if we already have one? Facebook Comments are great when you don't want to force your members joining your site, but want them to have an option to leave comments. But, does anyone use this strategy on their website?

DeFender
DeFender Oct 2 '12
it is not only the comments , it is share too, if you want to share your content.
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 3 '12
It's mainly extending your opinion Micheal. Like on Yahoo! with the news, when I post as Facebook, it will help me share on the Yahoo! Comments and the Facebook site. It's all in a means of connecting.
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 9 '12
Okay, I suggest posting this feature at oxwall.uservoice.com and we will implement it if it gets enough votes.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
After a short time, regular commenters begin to make a community. It starts to feel intrusive to insert yourself. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
When i benefit your existing document. It might be top notch to examine everyone reveal with text throughout the coronary heart in conjunction with lucidity due to this vital difficulty may very well be easily viewed. achtformbecken freistehend
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
Along with almost everything which seems to be developing within this particular subject material, all your perspectives are somewhat exciting. Even so, I beg your pardon, but I do not subscribe to your entire strategy, all be it radical none the less. It seems to me that your commentary are actually not completely rationalized and in reality you are generally your self not even wholly convinced of the point. In any event I did appreciate reading through it. set schwimmbecken
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site. He was once entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you! Glass Vacuum Lifters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
You produced some decent points there. I looked on the net for any issue and found most people goes as well as with the site. cnc machining china
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! a course in miracles
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »