We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

install AdSense | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
gisselleyandres
gisselleyandres Sep 17 '12
How to install AdSense on my website as I have codes please help

Abbey
Abbey Sep 19 '12
There is all so the advertisement plugin, you access this via admin once it's installed, gives you more freedom to manage your ads.
Den Team
Den Oct 2 '12
Topic was moved from General Chat.
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Oct 8 '12
hi there is there any way we can install Google ad sense,recently i have applied for that but it says an error that the site is behind user name and password and the content in not much.....help please
Purusothaman Ramanujam
You should contact google support group on this. This is not related to oxwall.

It says that for approval they were not able to access your site as it requires login to view your site. For approval sake, make the content visible.. add some content and reapply.

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Oct 9 '12
i tried but my site is not giving permission for letting somebody see ant of my page (only join in) and also not giving permission for privacy policy or terms...:(
Alia Team
Alia Oct 10 '12
Durlabh, can you log in to your admin panel and make sure that
1. that under "Privacy and Permissions">>Global Privacy you have "Yes" checked for "Guests can view the site".

2. "Pages and Menus">>Pages and menus>> hover the mouse over each menu item>>click "edit". Make sure that all needed pages are "Visible For"  guest users.