We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

it helps to block right button | Forum

gisselleyandres
gisselleyandres Sep 20 '12
want to consult if there is some way of preventing both the information and photography from being copied doing clik right on the page or the photos I have understood that there is a code html that uses for blockear the button drecho not if it is possible to do it here
it would be of big help preventing the theft of photos of my place

this would be the code that I found and it serves on other pages:

<script language ' JavaScript ' type 'text/javascript'>
function click () {
if (event.button 2) {
alert (' prhobido this function ');
}
}
document.onmousedown click
//->
</script>
DeFender
DeFender Sep 20 '12
and if I disable the browser javascript, does it work ?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 21 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 28 '12
I have to admit that right-click protection is good for basic Internet users. Any tech-savvy person can easily bypass that protection. I've done that a few times myself ;)
Arm
Arm Nov 8 '12
where do I put this code in order to disable right click in every page ?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Its pretty easy to disable right click. I use a addon in my Firefox and always active.. I do not like when someone restrict me :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Simple one: disable java script in your browser
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips? nạp tiền bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
This particular appears completely ideal. Each one of these small particulars are created along with large amount of history understanding. I love this a great deal kaufen poolfolie
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Thanks for all of your work on this blog. My mother really loves managing investigations and it’s really obvious why. A lot of people know all of the compelling method you create very important strategies on this web blog and as well recommend response from visitors on the matter so my daughter is now studying so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. Your carrying out a fantastic job. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
The internet has been considered as one of the best ways to find a reputed and known SEO company. Apart from high quality services, its response towards customers is prompt and satisfactory. Search a company and get associated with it for your SEO services. betflik19
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
The internet has been considered as one of the best ways to find a reputed and known SEO company. Apart from high quality services, its response towards customers is prompt and satisfactory. Search a company and get associated with it for your SEO services. a course in miracles
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
The internet has been considered as one of the best ways to find a reputed and known SEO company. Apart from high quality services, its response towards customers is prompt and satisfactory. Search a company and get associated with it for your SEO services. acim
HIGH Quality Backlinks
That's the reason why it is better you need to focused explore prior to when making. Will also be possible for you to more suitable content this fashion. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
An interesting discussion may be worth comment. I do think that you simply write on this topic, it will not certainly be a taboo subject but normally consumers are insufficient to communicate on such topics. To a higher. Cheers living miracles global ministry
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
An interesting discussion may be worth comment. I do think that you simply write on this topic, it will not certainly be a taboo subject but normally consumers are insufficient to communicate on such topics. To a higher. Cheers acim devotional stay
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
An interesting discussion may be worth comment. I do think that you simply write on this topic, it will not certainly be a taboo subject but normally consumers are insufficient to communicate on such topics. To a higher. Cheers a course in miracles shop
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
#h#1#h#
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
AOh my! an incredible article man. Thanks a lot Unfortunately I am experiencing issues with ur rss . Don’t know why I am struggling to subscribe it. Perhaps there is somebody getting identical rss issues? Anyone who can help kindly respond. Appreciate it bokep indonesia
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. Sugar Defender
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »