We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Show age with month | Forum

Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Dec 5 '17
Hi,

is it possible, to show age with month in profiles? For example a baby is 8 month old. Actually in profile appears "0 years". Is it possible to show 8 month? Other example. A children is 15 month old. How can appear: 1 year and 3 month?
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 10 '23
I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Kissimmee Termite Treatment
madeline
madeline Aug 10 '23
I should mention how much I value this essay and how often I refer to it. I believe you will continue to post above-average content on this site wordle answer today.
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 16 '23
Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Bed Bug Treatment Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 16 '23
Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Bed Bug Treatment Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 19 '23
Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. Watten House
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 19 '23
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. The Continuum