We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Drop on Click | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 22 '12
I want to make the Add new box in the sidebar of my website display as the single Add A New box, and onclick, the buttons appear.

e.g:

It shows as just this in the sidebar, with a arrow pointing down, to indicate there's more. And once they click the box cap, the rest appears:

Does anyone have the custom code and/or CSS to make this possible? Thanks!

JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 22 '12
OK, could you share me the code of what I should use, or what attribute / element to ad?
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 23 '12
Thanks, the Hidden and onclick show works, but I still don't know how to configure it for the Add New block on the sidebar
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 24 '12
Paul,

Here is the class for that section of the sidebar

For the box cap area (the first picture):

<div class="ow_dnd_widget index-BASE_CMP_AddNewContent">and for the Table with the buttons

ow_box ow_stdmargin clearfix index-BASE_CMP_AddNewContent ow_no_cap ow_break_word

Please tell me how I can edit it with your above code to make it like desired. Thanks.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
If you want to do that via plugin, you can try using the BASE_CMP_QuickLinksWidget.
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 25 '12
Quote from Paul Cuffe is the on your site now? if so i will jump over and live edit your  code and get the full code here for you

What do you mean??
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 26 '12
OK, thanks Paul :)
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Excellent points?I would notice that as someone who in reality doesn’t write on blogs a lot (actually, this can be my first publish), I don’t assume the nạp tiền Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Thanks for your submission. Another item is that just being a photographer includes not only problems in catching award-winning photographs but in addition hardships in establishing the best video camera suited to your needs and most especially struggles in maintaining the quality of your camera. This can be very true and obvious for those photography enthusiasts that are directly into capturing the nature’s eye-catching scenes : the mountains, the actual forests, the actual wild or even the seas. Going to these amazing places surely requires a digicam that can surpass the wild’s hard conditions. rund gartenpools
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I am glad to be one of many visitors on this outstanding site (:, thankyou for posting . ovalbecken rund
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I am glad to be one of many visitors on this outstanding site (:, thankyou for posting . ovalbecken rund
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
Nice post. I discover some thing tougher on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and employ something there. I’d would prefer to apply certain with the content on my own weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your internet weblog. Appreciate your sharing. Glass Vacuum Lifters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
It is really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. cnc machining car parts
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
These seems to be wholly preferred. These bit advice are actually developed and also a bunch of background advice. I prefer who a good deal. acim free resources
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
These is apparently just like definitely great. Most of these modest items are designed through the use of variety of base consciousness. I love these significantly. a course in miracles app
Angel
Angel Feb 11
Your post is so interesting. Thanks for sharing! patio installation
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
I am very pleased to discover this web page. I want to tell you thx for your effort in providing this amazing read! I certainly enjoyed it and I have you book-marked to follow new issues you post. Opina Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Hi, I just discovered your weblog via yahoo. Your post is truly applicable to my life at this moment, and I’m really delighted I discovered your website. AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Remarkably! It really is like you study my mind! A person seem to understand so considerably relating to this, exactly like you authored the book inside it or even some thing. I believe that you simply can do with a few pictures to drive the content residence a little, on top of that, this really is excellent weblog. A exceptional study. I’ll surely revisit again. avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
i love food and drinks that are very tasty. i do eat a lot and drink a lot of alcohol these days:: jepangqq pkv
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »