We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

API? | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 23 '12
Hello, Oxwall.

I was just curious about this.

I have made a developers documentation like site with ucoz, and I want to make API's article's there so developers can learn how to design things up with WeeShare!

I want to make the following API articles:

Users

Photo

Video

Events

Blogs

Profile Questions

Could you specify the certain tokens/values etc, that I can include? Like, the variable oxwall uses for users. Links to make for API callback, etc. Thanks!

Alia Team
Alia Sep 23 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Oxwall does not have support for API. But it's mentioned in their roadmap plan.
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 28 '12
We are working on API, but this is a very time and resources consuming process, so don't expect it too fast.
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 28 '12
It'd make it more attractive and possibly cool (Depending on the developer) for your websites..
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
An impressive share, I given this onto a colleague who has been doing a small analysis for this. And hubby in truth bought me breakfast due to the fact I uncovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending plenty of time to discuss this, Personally i think strongly regarding it and adore reading more on this topic. Whenever possible, as you grow expertise, could you mind updating your website with additional details? It is highly ideal for me. Big thumb up just for this article! nạp tiền Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
There is noticeably a lot of money to know about this. I suppose you’ve made particular nice points in functions also. Ovalpool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
Thank you for your time to have put these things together on this blog. John and I very much appreciated your insight through the articles about certain things. I realize that you have a number of demands in your timetable hence the fact that you actually took equally as much time like you did to guide people like us via this article is even highly treasured. stahlwandpools komplettset
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
Most of us have missed this main idea. Your blog posts are assisting me in exploring some required facts. You should continue your research. Glass Vacuum Lifters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
For this reason it's best that you need to suitable analysis just before creating. You'll be able to produce far better submit as a result. a course in miracles programs
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
This is exactly why it is actually better which you can related exploration well before delivering. It will be possible to publish bigger report using this method. acim app
Angel
Angel Feb 12
What a helpful post. Thanks for sharing! water heater installation denver
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
My wife and i have been quite contented Edward managed to finish off his basic research through the entire precious recommendations he obtained when using the site. It’s not at all simplistic to just find yourself releasing helpful hints which often a number of people might have been making money from. And we also see we have got the blog owner to be grateful to for that. All the explanations you made, the straightforward blog navigation, the relationships you will help promote – it is mostly superb, and it is letting our son in addition to our family understand this subject is cool, which is unbelievably important. Thanks for the whole lot! Opina Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Fishing season is coming up! Love reading through all aspects of it Thanks for keeping us updated, fantastic study! AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
Appreciate it for this post, I am a big fan of this website would like to keep updated. jepangqq pkv
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Your blog is one of a kind, i love the way you organize the topics.*’:;’ Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Are you able to email me personally with some tips about how exactly you’ve made this web site web site seem like this particular , I’d become appreciative! upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Thank your for share. I hope you will share again. Opini pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your website in internet explorer, might test this¡K IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big section of people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem. Código Lucrativo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »