We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

multiple file(image) upload in "newsfeed" | Forum

George
George Dec 28 '17
Hi, 

I am trying to implement multiple image upload in newsfeed, right now it is limited to one. Would anyone have a suggestion how to achieve that?

I've worked with html and css for years now, however javascript is a language I dont speak :) and have no clue where to touch and what to change.

When I get into the newsfeed there is an upload image icon, but after one image it is no longer accessible. Is there a programmatic reason for that or it is simply a dev choice? If so can it be altered?

I was contemplating a possibility to upload a horizontally scrollable gallery view in newsfeed instead of image, but there is no plugin for that, and have no knowledge of how to implement such solution as html in the oxwall code, which is not simple html like joomla for example.

So my goal is to show more than one image in newsfeed, any suggestions?

THanks

pu ff
pu ff Jan 26
Fire Kirin can be played with multiple players simultaneously, either in local arcades or online platforms. This allows players to interact and compete with friends or other gamers worldwide https://firekirindownload.com/. The game fosters a sense of community and provides an opportunity to make new friends while enjoying the shared gaming experience.
Angel
Angel Jan 31
I haven't experienced this one. But, thanks for sharing! pole barn contractor