We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2 Bug - Mailbox | Forum

Fabrice
Fabrice Jan 3 '18

[Sorry for my bad english]

I have a ssd2 Vps plan with keliweb, and my site get a problem with the chat. In the users list, are showed very few members. 

Example: 

my site have about 300 members, 10 members have privacy setted as "only friends can chat with me" and 30 users are online: in my admin chat list are showed only 55 members clicking online+offline symbol and only 10 members clicking "online only"). 
These 55 are my friends + conversation opened previously? No.These 55 are not my friends, and are not the users with which i started a conversation, so i don't know why are only 55... These are 55 random, but i think the admin can view all users and users have to view all users who have the privacy setted as "everybody".
This problem is present also for the users, it does not even appear all friends. With some users, to add them at the chat list, you have always to open the conversation using the page "site/messages", but after logout disappears again from the list.

The second bug: sometimes, the messages are sent 2 times (double);

I have also some suggestions (i can pay to apport these feature): 

1_would be possible to view also the sent messages in the message list preview of the console? (image below)

2_ would be possible to order the chat list as "last to first" messages? 

(also the new not read messages have to respect this order... for now they remain below). 

3_ would be possible to add in the chat the flag "delivered" and "viewed" like whatsapp?

4_ if you open a chat conversation with an user and click on the avatar, it open a new window... i would prefer to remain in the same tab.

5_ in the user list, is missing the text "was online at...." for each user (would be perfect if this text appear also in the title of conversation with single user)

I can pay 150$ to solve and add these features for the next update. Can you do it?

The Forum post is edited by Fabrice Jan 4 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic