We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Security Handler Error - The plugin enables PayPal Pro integration | Forum

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jan 7 '18
Hello,

While trying to process a payment from within our website it said "security header error" error trying to process payment.

Regards,
Mr. Brown
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jan 7 '18

Here is what is displayed after trying to process the order ~
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Jan 7 '18
Hi! Generally this error means you are not using the correct API credentials. If you are convinced your credentials are correct then take a look at your endpoint. Sandbox credentials will not be valid in the production environment and live credentials will produce this error in the sandbox
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jan 7 '18
Hello,

We have enabled sandbox mode, also do we have to have PayPal pro in order to use this feature or can we use our standard PayPal account, if so what information do I need and where is it located as I've used my email and password for input information.

Regards,
Mr. Brown
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Jan 7 '18
You should use sandbox PayPal pro account for testing, not simple PayPal. Please inform PayPal support, they should help you, with this problem. Or you can browse the link, in plugin description and get information about manage PayPal Pro accounts.

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jan 12 '18
Hello,

Could you please stop and refund the plugin as we are not using it at all, and it's causing a bunch of issues with others transactions.

Regards,
Mr. Brown
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Jan 13 '18
Hello! Ok, see private message.
Wishes Dating
Wishes Dating Mar 18 '20
Hello Sergey,

Having the same issues with security error with the Paypalpro plugin. Can you respond to my two emails sent to you please? Thank you.

Regards,

Tina

You do not have permission to reply this topic