We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Adult sites | Forum

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 27 '12
Just wondering who else has an oxwall adult site. 
Pete
Pete Sep 27 '12
I have an Adult website but i am thinking of scraping it and doing something else,Its so boreing trying to run an adult website,i thought it would be a little gold mine running an adult website.To tell you the truth i just do not have any intrest in this website of mine .
Joseph
Joseph Sep 27 '12
I run an adult social as many know its become pretty popular actually thanks to the help of oxwall team and friends
Pete
Pete Sep 27 '12
You have a good website joseph
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 27 '12
Adult sites are not easy cash at all. I like your site too joe
Pete
Pete Sep 28 '12

I would advice anybody ,if you or going to build a website ,build one about a topic that you find intresting ,or about your hobbie,etc,etc ,dont just build a website because you think you will make some £££$$$

The Forum post is edited by Pete Sep 28 '12
Abbey
Abbey Sep 28 '12
I had an adult site on the xitti platform, I wasn't trying to "cash in" I was interested at the time, that type of content gets boring though and I lost interest, I tried moving it but had issues because the oxwall import didn't work, I let the site go, glad I did really.
I'm off a social network platform with my new site, the expense of those get to you eventually.
My new site is 18+ and deemed "adult" but isn't "sexually" orientated, I'm enjoying it a lot more.
Kudos to those who can make an "adult" or "adult niche" site work, I do think you have to have a genuine interest in that area to make it work though.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 28 '12
Ill be the first to admit that with out complete dedication your site is likely to fail. Ive been up and down the road a long time and I am now just starting to break into good traffic. MY new site takes alot of everything I have learned and wraps it all up into one awesome site.  So far so good
Abbey
Abbey Sep 28 '12

Quote from TattooBoy Ill be the first to admit that with out complete dedication your site is likely to fail. Ive been up and down the road a long time and I am now just starting to break into good traffic. MY new site takes alot of everything I have learned and wraps it all up into one awesome site.  So far so good

I'm sure moving away from xitti helped you too Tattoo
Purusothaman Ramanujam
All social networks should have some theme under it. In that it will be an hit.

I too had a social network for French learners. It was quite a hit. But I had to take that down due to some personal reasons.
Joseph
Joseph Sep 29 '12
moving away from xitti helped us all Abbey even if its been tough I think you,tattoo,and I are way happier being free we weren't satisfied with the confined spaces and high prices
Abbey
Abbey Sep 29 '12

Quote from Joseph moving away from xitti helped us all Abbey even if its been tough I think you,tattoo,and I are way happier being free we weren't satisfied with the confined spaces and high prices

True, having access to all the wonderful plugins on oxwall is great too, gives us space to move forward and have our sites our way
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 29 '12

Quote from Abbey Jayne
Quote from Joseph moving away from xitti helped us all Abbey even if its been tough I think you,tattoo,and I are way happier being free we weren't satisfied with the confined spaces and high prices

True, having access to all the wonderful plugins on oxwall is great too, gives us space to move forward and have our sites our way

I cant agree more. I dont know where id be without that zombaio plugin. That saved me sooooo much money.