We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

One single user has been online for several days.. | Forum

Jonathan Hol
Jonathan Hol Jan 28 '18
While other users are able to log in and out without problems. There is a member whom has been showing as online for several days now. Other members who forget to log out are being logged out automatically after 30min because of the cron job. So the cron job seem to be correctly set up. 

Is there a way to log out this single user as an admin? Through the database for example? How and where do I do the changes in the database so this single user is logged out. I would really like to see if this would still be a problem the next time this user logs in and out..

Any help and suggestions are much apreaciated, but as said this does not seem to be a fault in the cron job..

Jonathan.

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jan 28 '18
The person who appears online may have been logged in as mobile. The page may still be working in phone back-up. This is ofline if you log in to your account with your own account and exit. You can login to the user's page by using the plugin or by refreshing the password as admin. I could not understand why you are dealing with so many online moments to get rid of the good stuff. I sometimes have 3 days online and you can see that they are mobile from the analytical results.