We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

IPNS FAILING - PayPal Billing | Forum

Dave
Dave Mar 18 '18
Please assist in this enquiry!!
Paypal is sending us these messages

Dear *%&%# ,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://yourdomain/billing-paypal/order/notify

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Apr 29 '19
Still no update ?!!! We also have a problem with this plugin that no longer works with Paid Membership in recurring mode.
FB
FB Feb 20 '21
I also have been having problems with the IPN notifications, here are some tips assuming that you have configured  the PayPal settings correctly:

1. Check your Apache log (search for "/notify" to check if your server have received the notifications.

2. If it has, PayPal works fine, so now check your database table "ow_base_log" and look for errors with "type='billingpaypal'.

3. In my case I have a few "notify.account-mismatch" error logs, and the cause must be that on the plugin settings I didn't use, as a merchant id, my primary PayPal address, but a secondary one. 

It's a bug within the plugin, it rejects any IPN that didn't come from the *primary* email address, although it is accepted to make the payments.

good luck.

You do not have permission to reply this topic