We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Database error | Forum

Sujatha
Sujatha Oct 4 '12

I get this error message very often. Is there any problem to my site because of this? What I should do?

#0 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/database.php(305): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/database.php(339): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)
#2 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(60): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array)
#3 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(98): OW_BaseDao->findById('1')
#4 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(152): BOL_UserDao->findById(1)
#5 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/user.php(52): BOL_UserService->findUserById(1)
#6 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/user.php(40): OW_User->__construct()
#7 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(80): OW_User::getInstance()
#8 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/application.php(706): OW::getUser()
#9 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/ow_core/application.php(102): OW_Application->userAutoLogin()
#10 /home/ladiedmx/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()
#11 {main}

Sujatha
Sujatha Oct 7 '12

It was due to the Antispammer plugin. One of the option in the plugin caused this. Hope my developer communicated this to you.

I really like your plugin and could see how many spammers it blocks. Good job Paul.

Almost get 10 to 20 spammers blocked every hour. Thanks again for this plugin.

Pete
Pete Oct 7 '12
Remove your antispammer and delet it out of plugins clear catch and then reinstall it ,it worked for me .