We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What about us with the old version? - Account types interaction tuner | Forum

Jonathan Hol
Jonathan Hol Mar 24 '18
I just wonder what will happen to us whom already bought the old version?
We even payed dubble to have it customized.. 

Please advice :)

The admin section is complaining about the outdated license now.

Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Mar 25 '18
Hello) I have granted new version for you, please remove completely old version(uninstall and remove), and download new. But new version has no option for users, only for admin, so if you a going to use old version, please use new license key only))
Jonathan Hol
Jonathan Hol Mar 26 '18
I see, we do need our users to be able to chose themselves. 

Thank you very much :)

A few things that we have noticed:
- when a user block male users to view profile and such, the male admin are also blocked.. We think that admins should only see a message at the profile telling the admin that this users had blocked the admin gender. But admins should be able to view all members, since some profiles might need supervision from time to time.

- We are actually interested in having more customisation to this plugin. We would like users to also be able to chose which age that are allowed to contact/view their profile. We see it as that the users are able to chose that for exempel only users between 18-25 are allowed to contact them. Or for exempel 35-45 years of age. In addition to being able to chose which gender. 

Could it be possible to have this implemented as well?

The Forum post is edited by Jonathan Hol Mar 26 '18
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Mar 26 '18
It's very interesting suggestions from you, but it's very complicated job to make personality user settings for all account types list.     
Miwa Suzuki
Miwa Suzuki Apr 1 '18

Hello, I purchased the old version "select gender" but after hosting server change, it is dissapeared.... Didn't take much tme after I purchaesd it. To purachase new plug in, I need to purachase again ?

Thanks

Miwa Suzuki
Miwa Suzuki Apr 7 '18
Hi, It would be great if you advise. I purchased select gender plug in,  I need to pay the new version one ?
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Apr 7 '18
Hello. No, should not buy again. I have granted new licence key for you, just use it.

You do not have permission to reply this topic