We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This is not fair | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Donamix
Donamix Oct 5 '12
I cant buy any damn single plugin from the store.
You guys should support credit cards also.

PayPal does not  work here in my country.

I want the Invite Friends tool

Admin Pal,

Auto message greeting send for new users

i even need more plugins on the store that i cant get..

Can someone help? Invite Friends option, is there any free tool available somewhere i can download it from?

Damn it.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 5 '12
Donamix, contact plug in developers directly to check what kind of payment they can accept. Post the topic on the plug in's forum.
Donamix
Donamix Oct 5 '12
Thanks for the advice ..
Donamix
Donamix Oct 12 '12
lol this is funny, i contact the developers telling them about my problem that PayPal does not support my country, they give the a solution with a Paypal Link payment.

Alia Team
Alia Oct 12 '12
Donamix, unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help you in this situation. Try writing to them once more requesting another solution.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Donamix,

I personally can not help for my plugins, as I can not receive payments via other methods. We have already discussed enough about this.

How about oxwall having a credit card based payment system and can later credit the money to the developers?
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 12 '12
Donamix I might be able to help. I have a zombaio and can recieve credit card payments on my site. I could then give purus the paypal for you if he is ok with this idea let me know.

Zombaio does charge me 10.9% so i would need you to cover that also.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I will be okay for that if Donamix is okay.
Wolf
Wolf Oct 14 '12
I provide such a service & charge just $1/transaction U.S. for it. We understand that some simply do not have access to paypal, so we offer this valuable service. Here is how it works:
First go to Linux PC+ Payment Assistant
Fill out the form on the page COMPLETELY!
Within 24 hours we will process your credit card payment
Once payment is completed & confirmed, we will place your order on your behalf using OUR paypal account.
Finally, we will notify you that the order has been placed by sending you a reciept via email. From there, it is up to the merchant to provide you with you ordered product/service.
The Forum post is edited by Wolf Oct 14 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Look okay for me.
VideoWhisper.com
VideoWhisper.com Oct 14 '12
You can suggest developers to pay them using other methods:
They can easily create free vendor accounts on site like Plimus / Avangate and send you an order link where you can use CC or bank wire. Processing fees are usually under 5%.

Also this can be done on freelancer.com by posting a project and having developer bid and get paid there - this involves project fees so it may be more expensive.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 15 '12

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam How about oxwall having a credit card based payment system and can later credit the money to the developers?

We will think of this.  But for now user who live in countries which are not supported by paypal will have to use one of the other solutions suggested in this topic.