We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Footer Links - Pandora - Responsive theme | Forum

Jack
Jack Mar 27 '18
Hello, I just noticed on the bottom of the mobile version the footer, links such as "Contact Us"  and "18 U.S.C. 2257" do not open, it just refreshes the page. 

Can you assist.  

Jack
Jack Mar 27 '18
On my mobile for the demo site they open though you do not have a "contact us" page.

I looked at it closer it looks like it doesn't open for guest even though its checked for guest view on the "manage pages", it just refreshes. 

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 13 '18
That is an issue with  selecting "No" under settings / user settings under the Privacy for "Guest can view the site". The best option you have is to use this plugin, and set the privacy for "Guest can view the site" to "Yes". This will correct the issue where guests can open the "Contact Us" page. Just follow the simple instruction on the plugin.

P.S. If you use the plugin, and set privacy for guests to see the website, they can open other pages in the menu, so go to admin / settings / page settings, and edit each page you don't want guests to see by unchecking the box next to "Guests" on each of the pages that you don't want them to see.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1198
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Apr 14 '18
Jack
Jack Apr 22 '18
Thank you, I will have to figure out a work around. Thanks. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic