We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HAVING REPLICATED ISSUES WITH PLUGINS AND INSTALLATION, EVEN ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH STORE PLUGINS ..AND MEMBERS NOT RETURNING EMAIL MESSAGES DEALING WITH ISSUES | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
I HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE SINCE I INSTALLED OXWALL AND I HAVE THE UPDATED VERSION
ALL OF THESE PLUGINS HAVE THE SAME ISSUE EVEN THE NEW ONE I BOUGHT FROM THE OXWALL STORE "PLUGIN" WHICH I SENT THIS PERSON THREE EMAILS/PRIVATE MESSAGES AND HAS NOT EVEN REPLIED

ISSUE

Available Plugins

Virtual Gifts Allow users to send private and public virtual gifts
Custom Poker Make your members poke other members. Admin can define new action like Hug, Dress or Kiss instead of Poke.
Contact Us "Contact us" page with the ability to choose departments (email addresses)
Birthdays The list of upcoming birthdays for site users + widgets for index, dashboard and profiles
Contact Importer Import Facebook, Google contacts
Facebook Connect Allow users to join, sign in, and synchronize profile info using their Facebook accounts

PROBLEM:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/wwwlaira/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php on line 738

LIKE I SAID I HAVE UPDATED I HAVE MANUALLY INSTALLED AND STILL NOTHING ..IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESES PLUGINS

I AM TO THE POINT OF EITHER NEEDING TO PAY SOMEONE TO INSTALL EVERYTHING NEEDED ...BECAUSE OF LACK OF RESPONSE FROM VENDORS ON OXWALL STORE AND INSTALLATION DETAILED DOCUMENTS OR DISABLING THE ENTIRE THING ..I RUN A MASSIVE BUSINESS OF WEB DESIGN AND NEED COMMUNICATION INSTEAD OF LOOKING THROUGH FORUMS AND ASSOCIATED MEMBERS ISSUES THAT STILL DO NOT DEFINE THE ISSUE
PHP IS A VERY WELL KNOW SOURCE TO ME BUT IT IS QUITE EVIDENT I AM NOT AWARE OF THE METHODOLOGY USED TO DESIGN OXWALL ...SO I EITHER NEED SOMEONE TO INSTALL THE NEEDED ITEMS OR GIVE ME THE DEFINITION WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING

The Forum post is edited by Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell Oct 8 '12
Alia Team
Alia Oct 8 '12
Geoff,  check out this link http://www.oxwall.org/...rchive'&sort=rel . This issue was discussed multiple times on our forum. Hope that this will help you.