We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports & Suggestions - Support Center | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Apr 26 '18
Bug Reports - Mark your reply with [BUG]

Suggestions - Mark your reply with [SUGGESTION]
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 29 '18

Things to review

JB TECH
JB TECH Jun 29 '18

Thank you for the reports, I have replied to your PM. I will be providing an update within the coming week for this.

In the meantime, I thank you for your cooperation!

-Jake

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 2 '18

I bought your plugin today. But is a bit disappointed.

My Linux support is dependent on i can post my youtube howto movies, but your plugin is just a button for images! It should be a button for movies as well, for example, in blogs and other plugins.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 2 '18
As you can not select the order of the articles, my articles are listed incorrectly!Then it becomes quickly unintelligible to chaos when the articles become a lot.

In TOP ARTICLES, the order is displayed correctly, but not in KNOWLEDGEBASE where the order is shown the wrong way!

https://www.ketilsnettverk.org/support

Marco
Marco Dec 24 '18

I bought your plugin and it seems to work fine.

But when i add articles all goes wel, but when i want to edit i get an error:

Error details:
Type:     Exception
Message:     SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'cat2' at row 1
File:     /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Line:     723
Trace:     #0 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php(451): OW_Database->execute('UPDATE oxwa_sup...', NULL) #2 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_plugins/support_center/controllers/supportcenter.php(166): OW_Database->query('UPDATE oxwa_sup...') #3 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_plugins/support_center/controllers/admin.php(424): SupportCenterDB::article_update(Array) #4 [internal function]: SUPPORTCENTER_CTRL_Admin->articlesEdit(Array) #5 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(SUPPORTCENTER_CTRL_Admin), Array) #6 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(SUPPORTCENTER_CTRL_Admin)) #7 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/ow_core/application.php(691): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #8 /home/johndoo/domains/tmp.johndoo.com/public_html/index.php(151): OW_Application->handleRequest() #9 {main}

FYI:

This only happens when i select only 1 category. sometimes you dont want to use 2 categories and leave the second empty

The Forum post is edited by Marco Dec 24 '18
JB TECH
JB TECH Dec 31 '18

Marco,

Sorry for the late reply. I was offline for the holiday season. Yes, the article expects two inputs for categories, so submitting one and none will cause an error. I will look into fixing this issue in a new release. Until then, I recommend just using two until it gets changed.

Thanks,

-Jake

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic