We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Image on right side of join in page!! | Forum

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Oct 9 '12
But i may ask one question that is it possible to put a right side image in join page page so that it attracts more users,if yes please provide me with the code!!!please i have seen it in may oxwall sites.thanks,waiting for the answer......;D
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Oct 9 '12

can any one tell me where i can find this line in ow_system_plugins folder:-

<table class="ow_table_1 ow_form">

OR 

<form id="joinForm" method="post" action="" name="joinForm" enctype="multipart/form-data">

OR 

<input name="form_name" id="input_89922106" type="hidden" value="joinForm" />

please any one can tell me

Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 15 '12
Did you read this topic: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/5145 ?
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Can I simply say that of a relief to seek out somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about over the internet. You actually know how to bring a concern to light and earn it important. The diet ought to ought to see this and fully grasp this side in the story. I cant think youre less popular because you undoubtedly possess the gift. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Body of water get on your site though making use of detect merely merely a certain amount of part submits. Comforting technique for not to distant future, We are book-marking right now get variations accomplish occurs out. freistehend pool abdeckplane
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
After examine a number of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I really like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and can be checking again soon. Pls try my website online as well and let me know what you think. rund pool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. acim
Angel
Angel Feb 12
I think it is possible. Keep us updated! san antonio masonry
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
You made some tight points there. I looked on the web for the difficulty and found most individuals will approve together with your blog. Opini Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who has been performing a little analysis for this. And then he in truth bought me breakfast since I stumbled upon it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for that treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending any time to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and really like reading more about this topic. If at all possible, as you become expertise, could you mind updating your blog with increased details? It is highly great for me. Huge thumb up with this writing! buster murdaugh wedding
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
An impressive share, I simply with all this onto a colleague who was simply carrying out a little analysis for this. And that he in truth bought me breakfast since I ran across it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to talk about this, I feel strongly concerning this and love reading regarding this topic. Whenever possible, as you become expertise, do you mind updating your blog post with an increase of details? It truly is highly a good choice for me. Big thumb up due to this post! AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
[...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]… avaliador de marcas
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
I think this is one of the so much vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to statement on few common things, The site style is great, the articles is in reality nice . Excellent activity, cheers. uok168
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
girls usually love to hear celebrity gossips, they are always into it;; jepangqq
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck. Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 20
Rapidly this kind of internet site can easily definitely recognition among virtually all blogging and site-building and also site-building individuals, because careful content or simply opinions. Buzz Craves
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
I believe this is one of the most significant information for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. But wanna commentary on some basic things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact excellent . Good activity, cheers. upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 21
Some truly nice and utilitarian info on this internet site , besides I think the layout holds wonderful features. hi88
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »