We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How well does Google Home work with iOS? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Roselyn
Roselyn May 4 '18
Hello friends,

I am thinking to buy Google Home after some days. I am a major IOS user. Will does Google Home work with IOS. If have any answer so please tell me, i also checked but nothing to show me about Google Home Support or Setup.

Thank You

The Forum post is edited by Roselyn May 4 '18
Reva
Reva May 4 '18
  1. Make sure to connect your mobile device/tablet to the same Wi-Fi network that you intend to use to set up your Google Home device.
  2.  Open the Google Home app by tapping the app icon on your iOS device.
  3. Tap Get Started.
  4. Confirm Google Account: Choose which Google Account you want to link to Google Home. You can also add a different account if you don’t see  the account you want to use listed. Tap Ok. 
  5. Bluetooth: If you already have Bluetooth turned on, you won’t see this screen. You can skip to the next step. 
    1. Highly recommended: If you don’t have Bluetooth turned on, the Google Home app will ask you to turn on Bluetooth to help improve the setup process. You can swipe up from the bottom of your Home screen and turn on Bluetooth.
    2. If you don't want to turn on Bluetooth for setup,
      1. Tap No thanks.
      2. Tap your iPhone’s Home button and then Go to your iOS Settings and then Wi-Fi.
      3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network that matches your Google Home device. Look for something like GoogleHomeXXXX.k, GoogleHomeXXXX.o, or GoogleHomeXXXX.p.
      4. Navigate back to the Google Home app. Your device should now be detected. Tap Next. Then skip to step 9.
  6. Google Home Support | Google Home Setup | Google Home Help