We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What will happen if OXWall closes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye May 4 '18

You will have a responsibility.

This lack of sense of the Oxwall team does not make any sense, I have concerns about this issue.

How will Oxwall affect us in case of shutdown?

We have a lot of paid add-ons, the developers are no longer responding to the reason that the team is silent. There are no judgments in the attachments. What could be the problems waiting for us in case of Oxwall closure.

is there a known external data link?do you need an external object?What will be the help of plugin development.

The plugin will be developed.

The developer connection will be broken.

The plugin license query url will have problems with the incorrect connection reason.

I guess all controls on Oxwall do not have a different connection-based relay. There is no data from outside in case of closure, but there are things I can not see. Please talk about these issues, the developer problem is already known. Share your knowledge to avoid becoming more victims.

What will happen when OXWall stops broadcasting?

Lee
Lee May 4 '18
With all likelihood, your site will still function, you'll just be severed from the update server.