We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tinychat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Joel
Joel Oct 10 '12
Not realizing that Oxwall didn't have the tinychat feature i have purchased a domain name and hosting for oxwall installed it all only to find their is no video chat option.  I should of done my research instead of going off wall.fm

Is their anyway to still do this so i have no wasted my money?
Alia Team
Alia Oct 10 '12
Joel, Oxwall does have Tinychat as a plug in. You can download it here: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/29
Joel
Joel Oct 11 '12
Great, thankyou.

Is their no mod support for it? Seem to be last person in room gets mod.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 12 '12
TinyChat is the third-party application that we integrated in our software. And unfortunately, for now there is no moderation option in Oxwall.
Bhavika Rugnath
Bhavika Rugnath May 19 '13
I dont see the option to create chatrooms in tinychat. When someone starts broadcasting everyone can see, i wanted privatize that creating chatrooms.
Uriah
Uriah Apr 10 '23
Software education refers to the training and education provided to individuals who want to learn how to develop software. Visit why not look here this can be in the form of a formal degree program, online courses, coding bootcamps, or self-paced learning. There are various topics covered in software education including programming languages, data structures, algorithms, software design, database management, and software testing.