We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Usernames not displaying( sorry repeated question by accident ) screen shot here - Profile Discovery Game | Forum

liana Taylor
liana Taylor Jun 1 '18
Usernames not displaying on desktop version
The Forum post is edited by liana Taylor Jun 1 '18
liana Taylor
liana Taylor Jun 1 '18
Mobile version playing up to. saying there are no one users when I have thousands. Also showing a  warning 
liana Taylor
liana Taylor Jun 1 '18
Sorry links were white I changed to another colour and that fixed the names not showing but the mobile version still has an error. As seen in the screenshot 
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jun 1 '18

Quote from liana Taylor Sorry links were white I changed to another colour and that fixed the names not showing but the mobile version still has an error. As seen in the screenshot 
Thanks Liana for getting back with the screenshots. I'm glad you resolved the issues with the link.

Please could you inbox your website url? I will take a look at the issue on mobile.

Regards,

Ebenezer

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jun 2 '18
I have fixed the display name issue. You can modify the liink color on site.com/admin/theme/css.

Maybe in the next update I will include an option for admin to pick their own link color.

The mobile version is also working as it should. Let me know if you encounter further problems.
Regards,Ebenezer

liana Taylor
liana Taylor Jun 2 '18
Thank you

You do not have permission to reply this topic