We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

can we have a proper faq on this forum | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pete
Pete Oct 13 '12

Can you please add the proper faq mod to this forum .

The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 13 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam
+1 for Pete
Den Team
Den Oct 15 '12
What content should be there? This forum section was created to report/discuss common questions about Oxwall Store. Is it not enough? 
Pete
Pete Oct 15 '12

A faq mod on this board would save the same posts from being posted over and over again,from people just starting useing Oxwall.

I would faq  the most posted topics on the forum

it would be so much better for members ,and save a great deal of time for the team.

if all topics were put into dif cats,people could search in the cat that thy wanted ,like cron jobs. At the moment topics or just spread out over the boards without any order

Regards

Sorry my fault i posted this question on wrong board ,could you please move this post .i must have made this post when i was tired

The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 15 '12
Den Team
Den Oct 30 '12
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 31 '12
Pete, thanks you for suggestions. We are currently creating a special place for FAQs by categories.
Pete
Pete Oct 31 '12

Quote from Aliia Pete, thanks you for suggestions. We are currently creating a special place for FAQs by categories.

Allie it would be better for everybody,it would make your life so much better  from keep replying to the same old questions .