We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to optimize page for faster view | Forum

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Oct 14 '12

Hi oxwall team,

As you know that speed of website matters a lot these days,i have analyzed my site using Google page speed and it has given files,images,JavaScript,css to be optimized,So i want to ask that how can i do them,detailed report is below:

Here

I don't know how to do that,please assist me how to..Thanks

Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 10 '12
Sorry, but we cannot provide you with exact steps on how to improve your website performance. Try making some research and use most common practices to achieve increase in your website performance.
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Dec 10 '12
Cloudflare is an option...
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 17 '12
Consider about checking into this manual: http://docs.oxwall.org/userguide:performance:optimization
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 18 '12
Topic was moved from Hacks.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 6
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. đăng ký bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
The following is found 100 % most suitable. Every one of small-scale aspects are written and wide range of past recognizing. I want it plenty. aufstellbecken set
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Thanks for the points you have shared here. One more thing I would like to talk about is that personal computer memory demands generally increase along with other improvements in the technological innovation. For instance, when new generations of cpus are made in the market, there is certainly usually an equivalent increase in the dimensions preferences of both the computer memory and also hard drive space. This is because the software program operated simply by these processor chips will inevitably increase in power to take advantage of the new technological innovation. đăng ký Miso88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
This site is disseminating valuable info to people who are most concerned of the following issues being targeted by this site. Many certainly will keep coming back to check out updated posts. komplettset stahlwandbecken
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Can I just say what a relief to discover somebody that truly knows what theyre speaking about online. You certainly discover how to bring a difficulty to light making it crucial. Workout . should ought to see this and understand why side of the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked since you also certainly develop the gift. 英文補習
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
This specific seems totally perfect. Every one of these little facts are made together with wide range of background knowing. I really like this particular a good deal. 沙特签证申请
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 8
This specific seems totally perfect. Every one of these little facts are made together with wide range of background knowing. I really like this particular a good deal. NEW ZEALAND VISUMBERETNING
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 8
This specific seems totally perfect. Every one of these little facts are made together with wide range of background knowing. I really like this particular a good deal. YENÄ° ZELANDA VÄ°ZESÄ°
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 8
This specific seems totally perfect. Every one of these little facts are made together with wide range of background knowing. I really like this particular a good deal. Suudi Vize BaÅŸvurusu
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 8
This specific seems totally perfect. Every one of these little facts are made together with wide range of background knowing. I really like this particular a good deal. KARAPATALIDAD NG NEW ZEALAND VISA
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
Bóng đá không chỉ là môn thể thao vua, nó còn là niềm đam mê cháy bỏng trong trái tim của hàng triệu người hâm mộ.i xoilactv
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 8
This specific seems totally perfect. Every one of these little facts are made together with wide range of background knowing. I really like this particular a good deal. NEW ZEALAND VISA FROM CANADA
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 9
It is actually all at once a great put which i quite savored surfing. Is not really routine that give the outlook to see items. Saoedi-visum online
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 9
It is actually all at once a great put which i quite savored surfing. Is not really routine that give the outlook to see items. Saudi viisa Internetis
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 9
It is actually all at once a great put which i quite savored surfing. Is not really routine that give the outlook to see items. VIZA BIZNESIT ZELANDA E RE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »