We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook Crawler & Twitter Crawler | Forum

Marius
Marius Jul 30 '18

Facebook Crawler & Twitter Crawler  - is down !  Not working in my website.

You have issues with this plugins (Facebook Crawler & Twitter Crawler ) ?

The Forum post is edited by Marius Jul 30 '18
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Jul 30 '18
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
dave Leader
dave Jul 30 '18
Please contact the plugin developer.  I am not familiar with this plugin, do you have a store link to the plugin?
Marius
Marius Jul 30 '18

Hello dave,

I contacted the developer, now I am waiting ... reply. 

Links: 

Facebook Crawler

Twitter Crawler

The Forum post is edited by Marius Jul 30 '18
dave Leader
dave Jul 30 '18
OK thanks,  their demo site is no longer active.   You might contact david the guy who did the good review and ask him if his is working.  
The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 30 '18
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 31 '18
I have given up these social plugins as they change the way things are configured and their development pages go more and less into a kind of chaos like state. The problem is also that developers of such social plugin "those who are still developing them"! have not updated info about how to set up, make them work. Often the explanations are too messy and hard to understand.

Missing descriptions or messy explanations, contributes to many requests for technical assistance. Therefore, each had an advantage not only for users but for developers of plugins, that they made more work on developing better descriptions. Why in the world do they not make howto movies of each plugin? where they show how to do it.

Just take my example, "how to install Linux Xubuntu" where I use movies on all descriptions on how to do things right. Copy this idea to plugin descriptions.

http://howtos.ketilsnettverk.org/xubuntu/

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Jul 31 '18
Marius
Marius Jul 31 '18

Quote from dave OK thanks,  their demo site is no longer active.   You might contact david the guy who did the good review and ask him if his is working.  

Thank you Dave for suggestion.  I wrote to David. 

Best regards

The Forum post is edited by Marius Jul 31 '18
Joesph Jolly
Joesph Jolly Aug 2 '18

Quote from Marius

OK thanks,  their demo site is no longer active.   You might contact david the guy who did the good review and ask him if his is working.  

Thank you Dave for suggestion.  I wrote to David. 

Best regards

Thanks dear this is really helpful

Regards

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany Aug 2 '18