We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

МОБИЛЬНАЯ ВЕРСИЯ 1.8.4 | Forum

dim bul
dim bul Aug 15 '18
Может быть кто-то знает...- как добавить ссылку на новую вновь созданную локальную страницу на такой же новой локальной?
dave Leader
dave Aug 15 '18
Translated:Maybe someone knows ...- how to add a link to a new newly created local page on the same new local?

go to admin->pages and hold your mouse over the button of your new page and you will see edit, click edit and put the link in the section for the page content.

something like:

<a href="http://some url" target="_blank">this is my page</a>

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 15 '18
dim bul
dim bul Aug 15 '18
Вы не поняли... МОБИЛЬНАЯ версия сайта..., НЕ ДЕСКТОПНАЯ... - Я создаю страницу в мобильной версии, а в ней необходимо разместить ссылку на другую новую страницу
dave Leader
dave Aug 15 '18
Translated: You do not understand ... MOBILE version of the site ..., NOT DESTRUCTIVE ... - I create a page in the mobile version, and in it I need to place a link to another new page

Sounds like you are trying to use the Oxwall mobile version. If you have a mobile ready theme then you do not need to use the mobile version and you can go to admin->mobile and disable the mobile version.

Then you can see your pages that you added on mobile as well as desktop. Then you can edit the pages and add the code i suggested above.

You can also try editing the mobile master pages of your theme.

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 15 '18
dim bul
dim bul Aug 16 '18
стандартная мобильная версия 1.8.4 в админ панели самая низкая ссылка... там есть возможность создания новых "кнопок" и внутри разместить html код... Так вот вопрос-на новой странице вы создали то, что вам нужно, чтобы разместить код, чтобы открыть еще одну новую созданную "кнопку", и не оказалось, что эта страница недоступна на мобильной версии
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
translated: the standard mobile version 1.8.4 in the admin panel is the lowest link ... there is the possibility of creating new "buttons" and inside place the html code ... So here is the question-on the new page you created what you need to post the code, to open another new created "button," and it was not found that this page is not available on the mobile version

You are doing it wrong, you dont create pages that way. You create pages under admin->pages->manage pages->add item

You put your button code in that page content section while your are creating the page.

see here

https://wiki.oxwall.com/faq:how-to-create-a-new-page-menu-item

then to see that page on the mobile menu just go to admin->mobile->settings and disable the oxwall mobile version.

As long as you have a mobile ready / responsive theme then you can see your new page.

If you have added your button code then you can see it and click on it.

Adding a new page also gives you the option to go to a remote page as well when you add it.

Now this is a bit different

If you want to add a external file to oxwall to run, like a prebuilt html file.. Then that is a bit different and see here how to do that... 

https://wiki.oxwall.com/faq:how-to-add-external-custom-pages-to-oxwall

and here

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/47116

dim bul
dim bul Aug 16 '18
I create a new mobile version page in the admin panel - - - mobile-mobile menus-drag and drop newpage by opening insert html code.  There is no problem with this, the problem is to insert the code that will lead to another mobile page.
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
So you need the code itself, or where to put it?  

I am making one on my end now to see for myself

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 16 '18
dim bul
dim bul Aug 16 '18
какой должен быть код для человека с мобильного телефона, чтобы открыть страницу, перейдите по ссылке и перейдите на мобильную страницу, а не на страницу с надписью " эта страница недоступна на мобильной версии"
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18

translate: what should be the code for a person from a mobile phone to open the page, go to the link and go to the mobile page, and not to the page with the words "this page is not available on the mobile version"

OK first you must disable mobile version to see any custom pages...

i created a custom page via mobile->mobile menus->drag and drop new page

however that new page for mobile does not show up in the menu (with mobile disabled)  so you cant do it that way. 

This is what i as trying to tell you, you cant do it that way. 

dim bul
dim bul Aug 16 '18
чтобы увидеть мобильная версия должна быть включена
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
1. disable mobile version - the oxwall mobile version sucks, it is very basic and does not allow much flexibility so disable it.   To explain, think of the mobile version as a hard coded format, it is hard to customize.  So you have to disable it and then oxwall will use the desktop version to show on your mobile phone.  As long as you have a mobile ready theme which is responsive then it will show just fine. 

2. create a page via pages and put your button code in that page content

3. pull up your site on your mobile phone and you will see your new page on the menu

As far as i know you cant add new pages to the mobile version like your trying to do. 

dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
translate:  to see the mobile version must be enabled

as long as you have a mobile ready / responsive theme you dont need the mobile version, thats what im trying to tell you, just pretend the mobile version does not exist, it sucks anyway.

Just do everything via the desktop version and disable mobile version, all you need is a mobile ready responsive theme and it will work perfect for you just the way you want.

dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
however there is a down side, any plugins you have that are not mobile ready will not show. So you need to ask the developers of those plugins to add mobile to their plugins. 
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
Does that make sense to you?    The desktop version acts like a mobile version with a mobile ready responsive theme.  So just disable the mobile version and forget about it. 
dim bul
dim bul Aug 16 '18
это и так было ясно еще до того как я написал... смысл был корректировке существующей мобильной версии
dave Leader
dave Aug 16 '18
translate:  this and so it was clear even before I wrote ... the point was to update the existing mobile version

I believe the only way you are going to do that is to add some custom code to the mobile version part of oxwall. You would have to add php and html files to do what you want. Otherwise i dont see how you would do it, the oxwall mobile version is just too limited and does not work as one would like.

Anyone else want to chime in, correct me if i am wrong please.

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Aug 16 '18
Topic was moved from General Chat.