We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook graph responsive theme with right sidebar by Roxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Jeff
Jeff Sep 8 '18
I downloaded this theme somewhere and it looks really nice and clean but there is one thing that is not working correctly on the theme. That is the attachment button does not display next to the smiley button when making a new post in the news-feed. 

Is there anyway that I can fix this and get it working. Where the photo upload button should be you can click and upload images but I would like an icon there so people would know that it is there and be able to easily use it. Thanks.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 9 '18
This theme isn't in the Oxwall store.  From looking the dev was once here a while back, and  has since left. The theme is most likely no longer compatible with the current version of Oxwall.  It is recommended to never purchase items outside of the official Oxwall store.
Jeff
Jeff Sep 10 '18
OK thanks. I downloaded it for free somewhere but since I posted this I have just decided to customize the Aerial Redux theme and made it look more like Facebook and all is working fine.