We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.4.1 version is very slow | Forum

Jaime Pascual
Jaime Pascual Oct 18 '12
Could you check the last update? 

In my opinion v 1.4.0 was more faster than 1.4.1I think that 1.4.1 has some problems.Tank you. 

Alia Team
Alia Oct 18 '12
Jaime, can you give us more information? Which functions are slower? How much slower the site is compared to 1.4.0?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
If you have enabled any plugins after the upgrade to 1.4.1 you can try disabling them and see if it helps.
DeFender
DeFender Oct 23 '12
me too. no plugins I have installed after core update, loading is very slow comparing with previous 1.4.0
Joseph
Joseph Oct 25 '12
I just updated and my site generally loads fast still however I am on a cloud with plenty of resource and things have lagged a bit since the update not sure why and no there have been no plugin  changes since
DeFender
DeFender Oct 25 '12
 Im losing my users.
The Forum post is edited by DeFender Oct 25 '12
Joseph
Joseph Oct 26 '12
this issue is getting a little worse for me it takes a few seconds to load profile pages and such and I have never had to wait more than one second for my photo pages to load
Cartonic
Cartonic Oct 27 '12
1.4.1 is indeed slower :(
1.5 is nowhere near ...
Joseph
Joseph Oct 27 '12
well my problem has been solved my sites back to normal it was a script running my tech didnt say what it was or where it came from but maybe when you upgrade this script is triggered
Jayme
Jayme Nov 2 '12
@Joseph: Can you maybe get more information about the script your tech was referencing?  My site is also slow...  It would be great if I could track that bit down and disable it!

Thanks,

~Jayme

Joseph
Joseph Nov 3 '12
@Jayme my tech says you would not be facing this issue he said its something specific to our site we have a setup for backups to run daily and thats what it was