We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Refund Accepted - OX Store | Forum

Mark
Mark Oct 24 '18
This plugin does not function. There is no administration option to change permissions to admin post items only. There is no way to configure paypal. Language is BUNK and there are no shipping options. WASTE of money. I want a refund!!!!
The Forum post is edited by Mark Oct 25 '18
Mark
Mark Oct 24 '18
I have requested a refund through paypal. If I don't receive it today I will escalate it and report you.
Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 24 '18
sorry Mark , we haven't any issue with other client , why you just buy it 5 minutes ago and now want refund without any feedback ?  all function work correct with description of project .  you can change permission to admin post item , you can set paypal on each product .  
Mark
Mark Oct 24 '18
No, you cannot change permission. The only administration option is to add and edit categories. There are no shipping options. Even the basic language is wrong. "products" spelled "porducts?" I don't know what you mean by "5 minutes." I spent over an hour looking over the plugin, and even checked all the folders for a configuration file before I requested a refund. Your product is faulty. Your description is fraudulent, and it is useless to me. I want my money back. I will escalate this to paypal if I have to, but believe me... I will warn the world about this scam if it comes to that.
The Forum post is edited by Mark Oct 24 '18
Mark
Mark Oct 24 '18

Issue the paypal refund. Deactivate my license key. I have already deleted the plugin from my site. I will delete my review and we'll call this good customer service.

After this disappointment and waste of time, I may stop using oxwall altogether.Without a working ecommerce solution, it is pretty useless to expand my projects.

Mark
Mark Oct 25 '18
What kind of developer offers a refund, then pretends like they don't know how to issue a paypal refund??? BUYER BEWARE!!!
Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 25 '18
sorry for do it late because i'm busy in this time . plz dont think all people the same you . plz delete your review as you promise

The Forum post is edited by Bkascript Oct 25 '18
Mark
Mark Oct 25 '18
Thank you for the refund. Review deleted. Now maybe I will be able to find an honest plugin that works. Lesson learned.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic