We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to manually remove a plugin? | Forum

Blaire
Blaire Nov 1 '18
I have an issue with the 0xArt Speed Optimizer plugin where it's giving an error when trying to view messages on my site. The odd thing is that this plugin is deactivated on my site. I don't actually use it and today I decided to try to uninstall it since it always causes me issues when I do activate it.

The weirdest thing is that it won't uninstall from the admin panel. If I try to "uninstall" it just goes to a blank white page. If I then go back to my plugins list it's magically been activated! The exact opposite of my goal.

I have a mail into the developer about the error that conflicts with messages as well as uninstallation issues but looking at the plugin forum I suspect it will also go unanswered.

At this point now, my question that maybe someone else can answer is...how do I remove this plugin if I can't do it through admin panel?
I assume I would FTP into the server but I'm not sure what steps I would take to make sure the plugin is removed fully and won't cause errors later.
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Nov 1 '18
you domanin name ?
Mike
Mike Nov 2 '18

Hey,

in your database go to the table `ow_base_plugin` look for the plugin and set "isActive" to 0.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 3 '18

Check this post. Manually removing a plugin is more involved.

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/12849?page=1#post-191235

Isaac
Isaac Jun 13 '23

Pokemon fusion is a fan-made concept that combines two or more Pokemon to create a new, hybrid creature. Fans use online tools and software to create their own unique fusions and share them with others in the community.

Jami
Jami Jun 17 '23
A high chair is another must-have toddler product that will make mealtime more comfortable and convenient for both you and your child. Look for a high chair that is easy to use, has a removable tray for easy cleaning, and has adjustable height and recline settings. A high chair with a footrest will also help your child maintain a comfortable position while eating. https://toddlershelp.com/best-toddler-leash/