We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Farewell | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 19 '18
Unfortunately, I am Leaving the Oxwall Community because of differences between myself and the absence of any responsible Oxwall Operating Staff.

Farewell to all and I wish you all the best!

Steve
Steve Dec 19 '18
Hate to see you go I enjoyed our talks keep in touch my friend 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Dec 20 '18
Quote from ViXiV Technologies Unfortunately, I am Leaving the Oxwall Community because of differences between myself and the absence of any responsible Oxwall Operating Staff.

Contact Oxwall Germany

Rob
Rob Dec 20 '18
What is wrong with Skalfa and / or Oxwall?
They do not provide support, unless you keep asking for it, then they give an answer.!
They do not update the whole platform either, and thus actually follow the facts, plus they also let good developers of plugins and themes walk away.
Is it really the intention that this part of Skallfa will be stopped so that they will purchase the very expensive packages (Skadate) that they offer.
Now, unfortunately, our experience is that a lot of the developers do not always provide answers and support, but Vivix always does that to us.
So, that's another good developer.
Reason for us in any case to look further, perhaps a completely different platform.
Paul
Paul Dec 21 '18
What happened?

I personaly believe in you and your work for the Community
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Dec 22 '18
Quote from Paul What happened?

I personaly believe in you and your work for the Community
I share excellent developer 
AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 22 '18

Quote from Morena Milani
Quote from ViXiV Technologies Unfortunately, I am Leaving the Oxwall Community because of differences between myself and the absence of any responsible Oxwall Operating Staff.

Contact Oxwall Germany

Unfortunately, Oxwall Germany and his lack of professional moderation, is part of the issue.

It is extremely obvious that Oxwall Foundation has no intention of protecting developers from libel and slanderous posts, even from users who have never used or purchased the plugins they're posting about. This amounts to harassment and discrimination in multiple forms.

My plugins, when updated, no longer even make it to the top of Latest Plugins, so my account is now officially a nd severely being discriminated against.

I can't even release OxHybrid under the current circumstances. This was for getting your site into the actual App Stores with a Hybrid Hosted Web 2.0 App.

In my opinion, these are some very serious discrimination issues and there are some I haven't even disclosed, therefore I can not and will not be involved in such matters as I refuse to be discriminated against or even be involved with such an organization.

I've been homeless for nearly 3 years now and find it difficult enough to find a place to sleep, much less code regularly to provide the updates everyone needs without making enough money already. It is Christmas and I sent in everything I had to child support to stay out of the 6 month jail sentence. I have no place, no food, no money, nothing...

I have a laptop and go to coffee shops to code and work, but my current circumstances are tough enough without all this extra stress. Perhaps I will return one day, but as it stands now I am just not able to operate under my current circumstances.

Again, I wish you all the best!

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Dec 22 '18
AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 22 '18
If anyone wants OxHybrid, it is ready but will not be provided in the store because of these issues.

I will only be available tonight and tomorrow...

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Dec 22 '18
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 3 '19
Decided to stick around for support and helping those that deserve it become successful.

My NYC Dating is taking off and I'm getting multiple user installs + registrations each day thanks to being in the Play Store.

So... I decided to share what has helped my oxwall site become so successful in the form of a new plugin called OxHybrid. 

Yes it is expensive because the Cordova hybrid package included in it has been in the works for around 2 years now and provides an extremely stable hosted hybrid web app.

I figure let everyone enjoy the success that comes from a fully published app.

Good Luck!
The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Jan 3 '19
Steve
Steve Jan 3 '19
Glad to see you back young man