We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Blog for Oxwall.org | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I am wondering, why Oxwall team did not considered using their own Blog plugin for their blog(http://blog.oxwall.org/).

Wordpress script is being used for that.

For forum and store, oxwall plugins are used..
DeFender
DeFender Oct 25 '12
where is the store plugin?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Lets find where it is and why not in store? :)
Maryam
Maryam Oct 25 '12
I am very interested in the Review feature of the store plugin, Is this a feature that Oxwall team has/can make available ?
Alia Team
Alia Oct 29 '12
Purusothaman, currently "Blogs" feature serves  more as users' blog and is not suitable for working as a blog for site.

With regards to store plug in. The one that is currently used for Oxwall store was customized for oxwall.org site only  and is not suitable for the general use. Thats why it is not offered as a plug in on Oxwall store.

Maryam, same thing with "review" feature. It is connected to the store plug in we use and  works with oxwall.org site only. The closest to "reviews" plug in that was developed for general use is this one http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/260

Maryam
Maryam Oct 29 '12
Hi Aliia,

your link above points to classifieds plugin. Is not anything similar, is that what you meant?

Alia Team
Alia Oct 29 '12
Maryam, "review" feature doesn't come separately.  Like on Oxwall store it comes with the store plug in, so reviews are added to store items. The plug in from the above link allows adding comments and rates to items.

Probably I just misunderstood your question about reviews. I thought that wanted reviews for certain items, while you probably meant reviews for everything on your site, like photos, videos and etc. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Maryam
Maryam Oct 31 '12
No worries! I am actually interested in reviews for profiles (there is a plugin that allows rating but you cant add comment). But I thought there could be a generic review plugin that could be linked to anything (Classified item, Profile, event, etc.)...Anyways, thanks for the information.