We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Change URLs of Forum | Forum

Paul
Paul Oct 25 '12
Hello,

does anyone know a way to disable these type of domains: link.de/forum/topic/quesiton1?page=1#post-30322 ? I just want to link directly to the discussion / question and not with this ?page=1#... tag !

I think this is duplicate content for Google

Thank you

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Where do you want to disable such things? You want to disable these kinds of links alltogether? If so how users will read long running forum topics?

If you want to disable in internet search results and if you create sitemap manually, such links should not be included.
Paul
Paul Oct 26 '12
Well, I wont have long running forum topics, and a site map causes a lot of manual work. Do you have an idea, which piece of code i have to modifiy, in order to disable such links?

Thanks for your idea.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
In the file ow_plugins\forum\views\controllers\topic_index.html

Remove the text

<div class="ow_right ow_supernarrow ow_txtright ow_tiny">{text key='forum+permalink_label' permalink=$post.permalink number=$post.number}</div>

Enable DEV and DEBUG mode once in config.php for the changes to reflect.
The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Oct 26 '12
Paul
Paul Oct 28 '12
thank you for this idea, but it doesnt work .. any other idea?
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 1 '12
You can use the following function: public function getPostUrl in order to create an if statement and omit page id if it is already used. This function can be found in the ow_plugins/forum/bol/forum_service.php file.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
This really is both equally a very good information when i rather definitely preferred verifying. This may not be at all times i always get likely to see a challenge. kaufen stahlwandpools
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
An impressive share, I simply with all this onto a colleague who was simply carrying out a little analysis for this. And that he in truth bought me breakfast since I ran across it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to talk about this, I feel strongly concerning this and love reading regarding this topic. Whenever possible, as you become expertise, do you mind updating your blog post with an increase of details? It truly is highly a good choice for me. Big thumb up due to this post! riches888pg
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Me gustaría decir lo que una ayuda para encontrar a alguien que sabe realmente lo que son hablar acerca de internet. Definitivamente sabe consejos transmitir un problema a la luz y hacer importantes. Más individuos deben leer y comprender este aspecto de la historia. No puedo considero youre no más común porque tiene sin duda el regalo. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Me gustaría decir lo que una ayuda para encontrar a alguien que sabe realmente lo que son hablar acerca de internet. Definitivamente sabe consejos transmitir un problema a la luz y hacer importantes. Más individuos deben leer y comprender este aspecto de la historia. No puedo considero youre no más común porque tiene sin duda el regalo. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Me gustaría decir lo que una ayuda para encontrar a alguien que sabe realmente lo que son hablar acerca de internet. Definitivamente sabe consejos transmitir un problema a la luz y hacer importantes. Más individuos deben leer y comprender este aspecto de la historia. No puedo considero youre no más común porque tiene sin duda el regalo. a course in miracles shop
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Remarkably! It really is like you study my mind! A person seem to understand so considerably relating to this, exactly like you authored the book inside it or even some thing. I believe that you simply can do with a few pictures to drive the content residence a little, on top of that, this really is excellent weblog. A exceptional study. I’ll surely revisit again. ngentot anak sma
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. Sugar Defender
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Me gustaría decir lo que una ayuda para encontrar a alguien que sabe realmente lo que son hablar acerca de internet. Definitivamente sabe consejos transmitir un problema a la luz y hacer importantes. Más individuos deben leer y comprender este aspecto de la historia. No puedo considero youre no más común porque tiene sin duda el regalo. acim podcast
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
It can be furthermore a wonderful write-up it's my job to surely liked looking at. It isn't really actually day-to-day it's my job to acquire the means to learn everything. jepangqq
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
This process might be creatively in fact perfect. Every single one from any decorations are actually desired in plenty of legacy of music talents. You ought to application a lot. OPINI pix
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Mar 1
Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! 69vn
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 6
Snap shots entirely on your web blog although building desire immediately a pinch of amount of money submits. Fully satisfying way of permanent long run, Soon we will be book-marking in the period develop into a person's work surface accomplish takes place inches right up inches. blackhead removal tool near me
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Thanks for the thoughts you talk about through this web site. In addition, a lot of young women who become pregnant tend not to even try to get medical health insurance because they worry they probably would not qualify. Although a few states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Prices on these kind of guaranteed options are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be your safer route to take to protect your current financial potential. patio cleaning dundee
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
thank you for a really fascinating read, i hope you would do a follow up article considering i can never go through enough on this topic 79sodo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »